Power BI developer/ Consultant
Salary- Up to £50,000 depending on experience.
You will join a team who are part of a Microsoft silver Partner. The team is slowly growing and working on some great client based projects. You will have the opportunity for great career progression internally as well as being provided training for continues development.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the development, visualisation, and distribution of tailor made reports for clients.
- Have the ability or understanding you use Power apps and Power Automate.
- Client sight travel if desired for training and In-depth training for all users.
- On going support for clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- Power BI
- Power Apps, Power automate
- Consultancy and stakeholders skills would be advantageous