About the company:
Nigel Frank is in collaboration with our client who is a well-established company in the Medical Industry, based out of the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. Their technology is now spanning across several different industry sectors, with steady growth which they want to continue in the foreseeable future.
What will you be doing:
- Provide ownership, administration, support and expertise for applications provided by ICT, including but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system.
- Maintain all ERP manufacturing specifications, BOM's, routings, items and vendor details.
- Within the ERP system, understand the relationship between all business functions, to set up business processes in ERP.
- Lead and assist in troubleshooting any issues encountered in ERP and other employed business applications respectively.
- Lead workshop meetings to gather business requirements and process information from stakeholders and SMEs.
- Liaising with vendors for repair, upgrades and renewals of applications support and maintenance agreements.
What you need:
- Strong experience in ERP systems like Microsoft Dynamics Nav in a Manufacturing environment, Knowledge in managing companies intranet and external website.
- Ability to document and analyse business processes, and to implement solutions using an ERP system or other ICT applications.
- Experience with an ICT Service Desk environment and supporting end-users in the use of applications.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to be able to take ownership of problems whilst also being required to train and mentor.
- Flexible hours to make sure any implementations are required for minimal operational disruption.
What is on offer:
- Excellent Salary packaging
- Career Growth
- Reputable and stable organisation
- Leading teams of like-minded individuals
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start.
Ph: (03) 8952 0524 Email: email@example.com