D365 Business Central Application Manager - Remote
Yesterday morning I had a conversation with the CTO of a Global Entertainment and Production client who currently have a Senior Applications Manager vacancy. The role will have you supporting the company D365 Business Central system, working closely with stakeholders and technical teams internationally to help shape the technical strategy of the business.
The client had been around for almost a century and their global success has resulted in them being a household name. Although a large company, the CTO stated 'it is the least corporate, company I've ever worked in' and the 'open door ethos' has created a great company culture which has remained even with the remote working policy changes.
The daily responsibilities;
- Ensure the business processes are up to date, working efficiently, and supporting business growth
- Work closely with the solution provider to map the implementation and continued system maintenance
- Responsible for the testing, training, delivery, and deployment of a D365 Business Central implementation
- Act as the senior expert for the D365 Business Central system
- Lead a team of Dynamics NAV specialists including Business Analysts, Support, and a Senior Developer
- Work closely with other departments to ensure systems run smoothly
What makes this role different?
- Transfer possibilities
- Industry exposure to the entertainment and production sector
- Work on global projects with well-known brands
- Great starting salary of £75,000 (experience dependant)
- Dental & Health care
- Bonus between 5-10%
- Holidays and birthdays off
What skills do you need?
- Dynamics NAV implementation experience
- Successfully managed a team of Dynamics NAV team specialists (Developer, Support, Business Analysts)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Agile, Waterfall methodology experience
- Capable of writing technical and functional documentation to a high standard
- Work closely with the board of directors to drive IT Strategy
- Support users globally
- Strong understanding of M365, PowerBI, SQL, and D365 CE
- Ability to remain calm in a high-pressured environment
The company are holding interview early next week so drop me a message NOW to apply or to have a general chat about the market talk to Imogen today. Drop me a call on: 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com.