D365 CE Developer
My client is an end user in the healthcare industry that is looking to welcome an experienced Software Engineer for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE system. The organization has continued to experience impressive growth over decades of providing care to people across the globe. The D365 CE Developer will help support the existing platform, serve as an in-house developer for new projects and manage the D365 system based on the evolving needs of the company.
This is a permanent/full-time and fully remote position based in the Eastern Time Zone.
Please note that only US Citizens/Green Card Holders will be considered at this time.
- Join the technical division as a key member of the small and specialized Dynamics CRM development team.
- Work on the implementation of D365 on-prem, build out the core applications of the organization, continuously enhance your D365 CE skillset, heavy use of D365 for Sales.
- Participate in requirement gathering and analysis, provide insight on Dynamics solutions and best practices, develop customizations and enhancements to the system.
- Provide ongoing support for the system and end users, troubleshoot issues, provide documentation and reports.
- 3 years' experience as a Dynamics CRM Developer.
- 3 years' experience with Dynamics D365 CE (cloud).
- Experience with D365 for Sales is a plus!
- Work with a mission-driven organization that offers unlimited potential for professional and personal growth.
- A great opportunity for experienced Microsoft developers that are looking to take the next step in their career with a world-renowned organization.
- Competitive salary based on experience, benefits package and PTO.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.