Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Developer - REMOTE
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner in the DC Metro Area. They have competitive benefits and the position is 100% remote with no travel. This opportunity is for an experienced D365 CE/PowerPlatform Developer. This opportunity is great for someone who is looking to step into a lead/senior position with a well-known Microsoft Partner.
- Help and guide commercial and non-profit organizations to effectively use Microsoft Power Platform
- Power BI, Apps, Automate (or Flow) and Dataverse/Common Data Service (CDS) with best practices and methodologies
- Utilize the Power Platform to build and customize a solution Knowledge and experience working with D365 SDK to implement Dataverse/CDS usage
- Experience with Modern-Drive Mobile Apps is preferred Lead functionality discovery workshops and requirements gathering sessions
- Obtain, capture and document business requirements and confirm client approval
- 8 years of total IT experience, including working as a Senior Developer and Technical Lead
- 2-3 years of experience with D365
- Experience in designing, implementing and migrating solutions utilizing Power Platform, including all :Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate (Flow), and Common Data Service (CDS)
- Have heavy experience utilizing D365 SDK along with Dataverse/CDS
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!