Azure Data Engineering Consultant - Helsinki/Tampere/Oulu - Finnish speaking
Join a mid-sized Microsoft Gold Partner consultancy who are growing their permanent team, and reducing their freelance staff numbers. They are hoping to find committed staff who will be open minded with technologies and finding solutions as a team.
The role is full remote, but we still try to organise staff events to balance the hard work we ask for with projects with keeping our staff happy, motivated and balanced with their time.
Role & Responsibilities
- You know how to work positively in a team for customer projects, and you understand how to process customer needs and turn this into solutions.
- Contribute to the exploration, modelling and documentation of source data, data cleansing and other tasks.
- Take responsibility for the technical management of projects, working closely with the architects on the team.
- Contribute to the development of more junior staff as we grow our permanent staff.
Skills & Qualifications
- Speak both Finnish & English fluently.
- Master's degree is not "needed", but a positive.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Python, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps, Azure ML, Azure Databricks, Azure IoT or others.
- Understanding of both DevOps and CI/CD methods.
- Full remote working - or three offices to use in Finland - Helsinki, Tampere and Oulu.
- Competitive basic salaries with monthly bonuses for billable hours. Flexible benefits set up also!
- Join a Microsoft Gold Partner who can invest in your training and future development, while working with modern technologies.
- Work on projects for a range of interesting clients - and have influence on what/where you work.
- Excellent training and career development planning.
If you have questions about this position, or other permanent Data focused companies you could join in Finland, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org