Oslo based .NET Developer
As part of the development team you will be responsible for their internal web-based tools for search, administration and provisioning with an aim to provide better in-house tools, increase automation and improve their customer journey.
This role will give you the opportunity to design and implement high quality solutions. You will continuously contribute to improvements of software and teamwork whilst working closely with the Architects to develop web applications, both front- and back-end.
- Hands on experience using .NET, C#
- Experience working with APIs, Microservices and CI/CD
- Experience working with Angular
- Must be able to communicate effectively in Norwegian (written and oral)
- Experience in Containers, Kubernetes and Azure beneficial but not necessary
- Experience working with MongoDB and/or Cosmos DB beneficial but not necessary
- Participation in Hackathons
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Allowances allocated to home internet coverage, mobile expenses and lunches (cantina card)
- International work environment with growth opportunities that support both your personal and professional development
My client is actively interviewing to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me directly at 47 239 67 367.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem. For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com.