Data Science Manager
Location- London/ South East
Salary- Up to £90,000 dependant on experience.
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the most successful independent businesses within the UK and it is also highly ranked in the national "Great place to work" Survey.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the Data Science team in delivering projects.
- Create Data Science Roadmap to mature Data Science capability.
- You will need to identify performance areas with business stakeholders that AI / ML techniques could provide decision guidance.
- Identify internal and external information required by the business to operate business processes, enable business improvement initiatives and monitor business performance.
Skills & Qualifications
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Data mining models and techniques
- Programming skills including Python/R, SQL.
- Data manipulation skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI