Job title: Dynamics NAV Business Analyst
Job Location: Westborough, MA
As a Dynamics NAV business analyst, you will be assisting a manufacturing company with both technical and functional responsibilities. This position will play a lead role in improving the core business processes and systems as well as supporting users.
Role & Responsibility:
- NAV Server and MS SQL Server administration
- Work with internal department heads in defining test plans and test scripts to be used in user testing
- Troubleshooting user issues using Navision 2017
- Report development and enhancement requests
- Perform gap fit analysis and create functional specifications for NAV configuration and enhancements
- Knowledgeable in Product lifecycle. Management, procurement, distribution, sales order fulfillment and finance
- Healthcare, dental, vision coverage
- Salary: $70,000-$90,000
- 2 weeks PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Team collaboration initatives
- Potential to grow
To apply, please contact Shreya Pai at (646)-540-7500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7500. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.