Job Title: Azure Data Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Remote (Potentially on-site/hybrid in the future)
Salary: $125K-$145K Benefits
The hiring company offers big data and analytics, application designing, digital infrastructure development, and taxation software solutions to multitudes of industries. Some of which include the Finance Services, Insurance, Technology, Media and Telecom, Healthcare, Consumer Products, and Retail industries.
- Extensive hands-on experience on HDInsight
- Experience on HDInsight cluster to troubleshoot issues, tools used for trouble shooting
- Experience with Spark
- Hands on experience working with Azure, ADF, Azure SQL, Synapse
- Hands on experience with Azure DevOps, CICD pipeline, Azure GIT Database
- Data warehouse experience preferably SQL Server
- Experience working on Linux environments
- DevOps experience preferably with Jenkins
- Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, and code development and testing
- Designing and implementing product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Monitoring alert tools
- Supporting the implementation and driving to stable state in production
- Providing alternative design solutions and project estimates
- Reviewing code and providing feedback relative to best practices, performance improvements, etc.
- Troubleshooting production support issues post deployment and come up with solutions as required
Please email email@example.com for immediate consideration!