Azure Data Engineer Lead - Permanent - Remote
This company is expanding and seeking a lead data engineer who has extensive experience working with SQL Server, ETL processes, and data pipelines. You will be part of a casual, relaxed environment with a tight knit group of engineers focused on designing and developing innovative tools and applications for the video game industry.
- 7 years hands on experience with SQL Server
- 7 years developing medium/large scale ETL systems and optimizing data pipelines
- Expert in database architecture and design, performance tuning, coding, and administration
- Experience with complex relational data models and very large data sets
- Ability to develop in, and administer successfully, all SQL Server services, including: SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Experience with Azure
- Humble, team-oriented individual who can work well with cross functional teams
- Ability to work autonomously as well as under management supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- Big Data
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Data Factory
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at firstname.lastname@example.org.