A salesorce partner that has been developing on solutions and services over the past 5 years within the automotive industry - providing cutting edge products that enable them to stand out to their competitors are hiring for Salesforce Developers to be a part of their growing environment - where business growth is projected to double by end of 2022. This is a role for someone that is interested in the idea of relocating abroad.
As a developer, you're responsibility to be providing technical insights on project life cycles as well as adhere to the client requirements and ensure that you're adding additional features on a regular basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing architectural and technical ideas to enhance product services
- Developer on client spec
- Collaborate with business units and stakeholders on moving the project life cycle forward
- Look to continuously work and add plug ins and features.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years of Salesforce experience
- Experience with the automation or cloud
- Experience with dealing with clients (worked in a partner)
- Premium partner of salesforce
- Relocation packages
- Flexi hours
- Cutting edge projects
Interested to learn more? Get in touch!