Lead Azure Integration Developer - Milton Keynes/Remote - £60k
Please note - this role will require you to work from the Milton Keynes based office at least one day per week. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role.
A large organisation based in the Milton Keynes are are looking to add a Lead Azure Integration Developer to their expanding IT function. This organisation is currently undergoing a large digital transformation with a system-wide migration to the cloud at the centre of this. You will own the responsibility for integration of various systems into MS Azure and should be comfortable working independently and closely with a number of important stakeholders.
You will be responsible for all Integration and related services as well as assisting with the overall Data strategy and the cyber security considerations involved in the integration layer of the organisation.
Your role will involve:
- Designing and delivering Azure API and associated data platform solutions
- Designing and integrating Azure platforms in a manner which allows the management and provision of data in a secure and reliable manner
- Delivering and presenting Proofs of Concept variants.
- Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design.
- Working with Data developers to ensure high quality access to and supply of specified data.
- Ensuring that platforms and data solutions can be deployed and operated in a highly repeatable and predictable manner through interaction and collaboration with DevOps specialists.
- Application architecture and data platform design.
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle - PMs, BAs, testing etc
To be a good fit for this role you should be an experienced Integration Developer with strong MS Azure experience. You should have very strong stakeholder management experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You should also have the following experience:
- Hands on experience of designing and delivering distributed cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure
- Very strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the large numbers of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure App Service Fabric, App Service Environment, Microsoft Azure API Management platform technologies
- JSON, REST and data based APIs and high scale performant service facades
- Microsoft Azure Identity Management and Security technologies including custom SAML 2.0 providers
- Azure Service Bus and Azure Notifications Hub
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment would be a distinct advantage.
To apply for this fantastic role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.