Developer - D365 CE - 110k - 100% Remote
I am working with an organization, in the financial services space, who is looking to hire a D365 CE Developer! In this role, you would be joining a growing team of developers. The organization is upgrading their Dynamics 2015 environment to the latest version, which will include a migration and complete UI redesign of their customizations, so there will be a lot of hands on work to be done! You will be working on lots of integration projects between their MS Dynamics platforms and their mobile banking apps and online banking website.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing requirements, some analysis and then providing recommendations to the business analysts
- Providing estimates, going through the process of development and writing customizations (using visual studio) and testing life cycles, providing feedback on defects, etc.
- Support for production, deployment, tickets, and issues
- Demonstrated experience in D365 customization, configuration, development, deployment, and usage.
- D365 on prem experience is preferred, but online experience is not a deal breaker
- Experience working on sales module
Benefits & Perks:
- Health insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 100% remote role
- Annual salary reviews
- Growth opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume to Roxanne Tomlinson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-591-0342.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-591-0342. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy