About the role
We are looking for an Application Technology Specialist to develop and maintain key business systems, related software products and infrastructure
The right candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a number of Power Apps in the Microsoft 365 Platform as well as providing technical support in data integration projects between legacy systems and Azure.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Microsoft SQL scripting, stored procedures and administration
- Development knowledge in .Net (VB .Net, C ) and Power Platform
- Working experience in SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365
- Data Warehouse, BI Reporting (Power BI) experience is highly desirable
- Exposure to Point of Sale (POS) Application systems and its infrastructure is desirable
- Analysing and improving business processes
- Exceptional customer service and stakeholder management skills
You will be joining a thriving IT team and will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects while also learning about the company's existing POS systems and becoming a SharePoint, SQL, and Microsoft 365 power platform SME..
Please note: this position may require travel within NSW and some after-hours telephone support may be required.
What's in for you?
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Amazing discounts on my client's products and services
- Corporate health insurance cover
- Supportive team
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have full working rights. For all inquiries, or to apply, email email@example.com