Data Engineer- Reading- Up to £75K
I am looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join an exciting Client of mine. My Client was founded in 2011 in a mission to change the game for sports marketing. Since then the team has grown to just under 250 people, working across their four international offices.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong with SQL, Python, Spark/Pyspark
- 6-12 months or more experience of Power BI
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Data Warehousing experience
- Experience using Azure ADF, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Demonstrated experience in working with large data sets
- Skilled in the development of interactive and insightful dashboards
- Training and development
- Team Days to recharge, socialise and play sport together
- Sports clubs and a sporting challenge allowance to encourage you to achieve your sporting goals
- Managers and mentors to support you on your performance pathway
- Flexible working
- Fast-paced environment in an ever-growing company
- 2 Bonus's per year
- 2 Salary reviews per year
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.