Delivery Recruitment Consultant - Tampa, FL
Are you competitive, resilient, and looking for a role where you can directly impact your earnings and how quickly you progress? If you are, FRG could be the company for you!
Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) is an award-winning, market leading, niche recruitment agency with deep expertise in cloud computing. With offices spanning 20 locations across 4 continents, we specialize primarily in placing candidates with experience in Microsoft, Salesforce, and AWS technology. To date we have placed over 30,000 candidates in businesses ranging from start-ups to global enterprise companies, and we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the highest quality candidates on the market.
Delivery Consultant Job Description
As a part of the Dedicated Delivery Team you will be responsible for delivering quality candidates to our most important clients. These clients are working with FRG on an exclusive basis which means they are fully dependent on us to fulfil their requirements. Each member of our delivery team is dedicated to 1 client only. Due to the level of commitment on both sides, we develop extremely close relationships with our clients where we are seen as their outsourced recruitment department. This leads to a level of partnership that transforms the service level delivered.
Members of the delivery team are not paid commission on invoicing but receive a higher proportion of their income as base salary plus delivery related bonuses.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Determine and manage resource allocation that is relevant to project requirements and vacancy volume.
- Outstanding ability to source difficult-to-find candidates
- Creative, "outside the box" thinker
- Leverage experience and proven recruiting background success to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial identification through offer acceptance. Recruiting cycle includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and negotiating compensation.
- Work with team to fully understand the client's hiring objectives and requirements.
- Submit candidates, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions.
- Guide candidates through the recruiting process, coordinating interview, and follow up activities.
- Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations, and other terms of employment.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years as an agency IT recruiter for a staffing firm with a proven track record.
- Ideal candidate has a strong desire to outperform, achieve, and learn new technologies and concepts and is passionate, driven, and creative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, negotiating/sales skills, and effective time management skills are a must.
- Ability to multi-task while being detail-oriented as well as effectively prioritize.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity, and creating an inclusive environment for all both internally and externally with our clients and candidates.
FRG is for high-performance people who rise to a challenge with hunger and determination - those who think bigger, push harder and reach further. If you are ready to Go Beyond, apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.