Infrastructure Security Engineer-Up to £60,000-Remote
I'm currently looking for Infrastructure Security Engineers around the UK. This is a a leading provider of Testing and Certifications for various of industries. The role can pay up to £55,000 DOE, while working completely remote. Get in touch as this is a role that may be off the market very soon!
The company looking for Infrastructure Security Engineer is a leading provider of testing and inspection and security in the UK with offices in the heart of London.
What you will do:
- Establishing action plans to address infrastructure related security risks.
- Formulating and delivering security solutions as part of IT project and programme work.
- Membership of our IT Security Council designed to oversee, develop and maintain a secure enterprise wide IT estate.
- Providing an escalation point for high priority business as usual security issues and monitoring activities.
What you will need:
- 2/3 years of proven work experience in a similar role.
- Experience in building and maintaining infrastructure security systems.
- Detailed technical knowledge of infrastructure security across public and private end user compute, servers, data centres and network environments.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems etc.
- Hands on experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Hands on experience with cyber/web related technologies, including related protocols.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
Skills & Qualifications (Not all)
- Microsoft stack/ecosystems for end user compute and server environments; including Windows, Windows Server, Azure, Exchange, M365, Active Directory, AzureAD, MS Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- MS Defender ATP
- Firewall - Cisco ASA; Sonicwall; Fortigate
If this sounds like you, please apply below or contact me directly:
020 3148 4655