A Microsoft Gold Partner, is looking for a cleared Senior SharePoint/.NET Developer to join our Federal team. This person would be responsible for designing, developing, configuring and deploying web applications within SharePoint.
- Experience with designing, developing, configuring and deploying web applications within SharePoint.
- The candidate should demonstrate excellent technical skills but also be able to talk with customers on a day-to-day basis.
- Have experience building a farm solution
- Package and deploy solution with PowerShell during Agile Sprint deployment
- Thorough understanding of application development methodologies; comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites and applications.
- Deep understanding of Web server applications (i.e. IIS) and process flow.
- Knowledge of database development, including SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements; ability to understand and adapt to the organization's goals and objectives.
- Top 3 Skills Required:
- 7 years' experience and strong understanding of NET, C#, .NET and Web Services.
- Current certifications (e.g. MCSD, MCP, etc.) preferred
- Working knowledge of either Agile, Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall methodologies
- Experience of working in Agile, Lean or Continuous Delivery teams
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Citizenship Requirement: US Citizen
- Clearance Required: Active Top Secret Clearance
- Location: Washington, DC
- Travel: 0%
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Our team of Microsoft experts provides support for MS Exchange, Office 365, MS Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and System Center. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation - US Citizenship (clearable) is required.