Azure Architect - Tampere, Helsinki & more - Consultancy - Finnish Speaking
Role & Responsibilities
- As a mid-sized consultancy, we need our senior IT staff to be open to developing more junior staff. We want to have the benefits of consulting work, with a similar focus on in-house training as a product development company.
- We have an agile working environment, with a low hierarchy - so we need staff who have a voice, and won't hide from using it. We want junior and senior staff to all feel included in decision making.
- We have a mixture of integration projects, web development, AI and iOT and other areas - so we hope staff will want to do accreditations in new areas, so we can flexibly meet our client needs as we grow.
- Create quality architecture designs, which are scaleable and can be implemented without a lot of difficulty. Lead code-reviews at times, with responsibility shared among a few senior staff.
Skills & Qualifications
- We expect you to have experience with as many of the following: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, REST API's, MSSQL, Docker containers, Microservices, Azure Functions, Blobs, Web Apps and others.
- Experience of a minimum of 1 year leading the architecture of projects.
- Strong communications skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- Able to pass a security check.
- Fluent Finnish, verbal and written.
- We do not work for other larger consultancies - we are proud of the exciting, modern projects that we win. We work with a range of public sector and private sector companies. We match staff to projects that focus on their strengths, with a lot of flexibility offered.
- Modern tech stack.
- Competitive salary range (no specific number, can be flexible)
- Benefits range from a company phone and laptop, vouchers to discounts in a range of shops, petrol stations and more.
- Flexible remote work - but we do like to get staff together for events and team building activities during the year.
If you have any questions about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org