A Microsoft Gold Partner, they are one of the major players within the consultancy space and have gained an increased reputation due to their award winning status. During the pandemic they have seen their services increase and have no sign of slowing down.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and implement solutions based on business requirements that are in line with architecture and best practice, using the latest Microsoft and cloud-based technologies.
- Planning and implementing security measures to prevent data loss and service interruptions by the introduction of technologies that will effectively protect information systems.
- Risk analysis and review of customer's information systems, communicating recommendations through reports and presentations.
- Taking a lead role in writing tender responses to win new client work.
- Server / Application availability, performance, and security monitoring; recommend and implement improvement enhancements.
- Automating processes and procedures to help improve efficiency and standardisation across platforms.
- Monitor and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services.
Skills & Qualifications
- Azure Cloud Services (IaaS PaaS), Design and Administration
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 ISMS and Cyber Essentials
- Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V / VMware)
- Infrastructure, network and security monitoring
- PowerShell scripting
- 25 days holiday including 8 days bank holidays
- Company performance bonus
- Private medical and healthcare