My client, a multinational company (this is an in-house position), is seeking a highly experienced System Manager with solid knowledge of Cloud and application architectures. Opportunities such as this are not around every day, and if you are qualified do not hesitate to take the next step upwards in your career!
- Managing the project implementation activities and liaise with different stakeholders to define project scope, specifications, timeline and allocate resource.
- Conduct technical assessment and evaluation on new solutions and products
- Perform analysis of system architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, security, functionality, and scalability.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Helps resolve issues and manages change requests, change control and approval of changes.
- Degree or above holder in Computer Science or IT related discipline.
- Solid Software Development and System Integration experience, specifically on large, multinational engagements
- Project management experience in software development, especially in agile development.
- Solid knowledge of Cloud and application architectures, people has IoT/ AWS Cloud / DevOps / Smart Home/ Smart Building project experience will be a plus.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads, work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Creative problem solver with practical, solution focused approach
- Fluency in English Cantonese (written & spoken)is essential
They are offering a very competitive salary and benefits package, depends on your experience and skill. Any enquires please feel free to email Ruby by firstname.lastname@example.org.