Project Manager/Business Analyst- London- Up to £75K
I am looking to recruit a Project Manager/Business Analyst to Join an exciting client of mine.They are the UK's most accurate retail location insight company. They physically track every retail and leisure business across the entire country. My Client's data powers strategy and decision making for their clients, working across retail, leisure, out-of-home media, investment, property and financial services.
* Demonstrable business analysis skills on greenfield projects as well as system transformation
* Experience in working with third party software suppliers
* Ability to communicate well with internal project stakeholders as well as clients
* Proven experience as an Agile certified practitioner
* Excellent knowledge of software development cycle and agile methodologies.
* Must have a technical background sufficient to understand the technologies and technical issues involved with the product
* Able to anticipate and identify critical technical obstacles, and to make accurate technology decisions when working with developers
* Understanding of databases and data query languages (SQL server) highly desirable.
* Proven experience of software testing principals
* 4 years minimum commercial experience
* Track record of system transformation as well as greenfield projects business analysis
* Agile project management experience
* Base salary up to £75K
* Bonus: dependent on company and personal performance
* Company pension (3% employer contribution)
* Holiday: 27 days
* Access to a Retailer discount scheme
* Social Committee with various regular social events
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.