Developer/ Data Analyst - Home-based - £35-45k
Salary- Up to £45,000 Depending on experience.
You will be a part of a software company specialising in providing data services and solutions with in the insurance sector. The clients will include brokers, insurers and insurance software providers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working alongside BI developers in analysing data sources, producing specs, mapping requirements, and solution implementations.
- Owning the development and optimisation of ETL processes and producing complex SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Developing and maintaining the data layer of our solutions using T-SQL
- Experience with T-SQL, Producing scripts and stored procedures
- Data Analysis, transformation and Mapping.
- Experience with the ETL process and the ability to analyse existing ETL.
- Familiarity with SSIS, SSRS, Power BI and MS Excel
- Salary- £45,000
- Remote Working
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP - interviews are taking place next week. Please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.