CRM Solution Developer in Warsaw
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of a Global Microsoft Partner who are looking for a CRM Solution Developer to join their team who will be based in the new office site at Warsaw.
This role will be working alongside a diverse and dedicated team on the planning, analysis, designing, building and testing of CRM solutions. You will be considered a product expert that is also responsible for providing support in CRM issue escalation and resolution. This role is typically focused on more complex assignments, often requiring diverse inputs, processes, and/or outcomes.
- Assist across all phases of CRM projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test)
- Leverage technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
- Travel, as needed
- Experience on Dynamics CRM platform
- Knowledge of the C# language and .NET Framework
- Experience in Windows Services, SQL Server, Reporting Services, SISS
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers/external clients to develop and manage an action plan
- Experience working with global/offshore teams
- Excellent communication skills (both Polish and English)
If this sounds like the role for you then email me at email@example.com for more details.