Senior DevOps Engineer - Azure
Our client is an ambitious, successful growing company who are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their ever growing team. It is a good time to join them as they are wanting to expand their services to tackle bigger, more complex challenges. Despite their ever growing team they have not lost their unique culture. The successful applicant will be using the latest new technologies.
Our client wants you to grow with them so they offer training to help develop your career.
They are looking for someone who is:
- A forward-thinking and passionate Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Has an understanding of agile and XP practices.
- Is open minded and ready to go and learn the latest new technology
Skills & Qualifications:
- Considerable experience setting up and configuring AWS services (EC2, ECS, Route53 and CloudFront).
- Have the ability to create and configure CI/CD pipelines using CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Gitlab CI or Jenkins.
- Be able to do configuration management with Ansible, Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Be able to script in Bash or Python.
- Have experience in the provisioning of monitoring dashboards using tools (Datadog, Splunk or Grafana).
- Experience with cloud providers such as Azure and Google Cloud would be a bonus!
This is an amazing opportunity to join their ever expanding team of specialists who pride themselves on delivering technology solutions with lasting benefits. Do not miss out on applying for this great position as our client is interviewing now!!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be do not hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 0191 338 6635