Power BI Developer
Salary- Up to £65,000
A unique and growing organisation based in the Slough area are looking to recruit a talented Power BI Developer to join their expanding Data Analytics team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you will be using Power BI reports and dashboards to give an insight into the organisations performance and key areas of weakness. This organisation previously used Qlikview and SSRS as their primary reporting tools, as such, you will also be required to migrate Qlikview and SSRS reports into Power BI.
- Your primary data source will be a SQL Server data warehouse currently running in MS Azure. As such, you should be comfortable working within such an environment. This role will also allow you the opportunity to gain further cloud exposure.
To be a good fit for this role you should have a passion for data visualisation and enjoy creating interactive and visually appealing reports and dashboards utilising the latest Power BI and DAX functions and features.
You should have the following technical experience:
- Very strong experience with Power BI plus DAX
- Experienced with SQL Server plus T-SQL
- Strong data modelling experience
- Understanding of MS Azure cloud technology and how it works with Power BI
Please note - this role will require you to work from the Slough based office when safe to do so. You should have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.