Power BI Consultant - Helsinki/Tampere/Lahti, Finland - Negotiable Salary based on experience and location.
My client is a consultancy, with a relaxed working atmosphere, that focus on up-to-date technologies, such as Power BI, Snowflake, Qlik and more. They are quite unique in that this consultancy generally works in teams, rather than as individuals. They have a flat hierarchy and a large open plan office for their 60 employees.
Your role will be to work in a small team to not only meet the needs of one of this company's large enterprise clients, but to also challenge the client on their business processes and give advice.
- Fluency in spoken and written Finnish & English.
- 3 years of professional development experience with Power BI.
- Professional development experience with SQL.
- Professional development experience with DAX & Power Query
- Any other MS BI, ETL or reporting tool experience is beneficial.
- Consultancy experience is beneficial.
- Up to 20% Billable hours bonus.
- Negotiable benefits.
- Clear progression in a flat hierarchy.
- Opportunity to learn new things through the company.
- Flexible hours.
- Partially remote working is available.
- And more!
All those interested in this role and would like to learn more, please apply to this advert or send your CV to the email address below and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: 358 9 42452357
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are. For further .NET job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Thomas Cotton on 358 9 4245 2357 for a completely confidential phone call.