DevOps Engineer - £50,000 - £60,000 - London (Partly Remote)
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a talented, passionate Development team. You will be responsible for applying Cloud Systems Engineering practices. In addition to this, you will be supporting the whole team in shipping new features with more automation.
The organisation you're joining takes pride in delivering outstanding customer service, both internally and externally - putting customers at the heart of everything they do. You'll be joining a sociable bunch with a fun office that has table tennis, multiple TVs, pool table and monthly team nights out.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills, as well as the ability to solve complex technical problems
- Good understanding and experience with life-cycle management tools such as Azure DevOps
- Good understanding of System Architecture
- Good experience with Terraform or Pulumi
- Good experience with Azure IaaS, PaaS and Serverless Architecture
- Good experience with SCRUM and Agile methodologies
- Strong experience with setting up, confuguring, deploying of Kubernetes clusters
- Salary up to £60,000 (possibly more depending on experience)
- 25 days holidays bank holiday
- Pension, BUPA
- Monthly and Annual social activities / weekends away
- Discounts on family excursions, retail stores and much more
We are holding interviews from the 12th August 2021. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.