Are you a full stack developer who wants to make a difference with cool tech? Are you looking for exposure to diverse team based environments? Do you want to form part of a successful growth journey? If yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
The client is a consultancy based in Copenhagen and are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join their team after experiencing great growth and a really positive start to the year. They take responsibility for the business-critical digital changes and provide sparring, participation and counter-play within: Business strategy, Concept development, Data management and Technical platforms. Due to the consultancy nature of this role, successful candidate must speak fluent Danish.
As a Full Stack Developer, your role will include:
- Developing and programming with .NET framework
- SQL, Angular, React, Azure
- Experience with Microservices
- Collaborating with developers, account managers and clients.
- Performing on project schedules
- Comfortable integrating different applications
You must have a technical skillset and be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- 2 years professional experience (preferably in consultancy but not a definite requirement)
- .NET Framework/C#
The position offers:
- Competitive salary and pension
- High ceilings
- Flexible Hours
- Good development opportunities
- Good coffee and popular lunch arrangement
- Great responsibility and trust in the individual
- Professional and social time out's
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, call Elizabeth on 45 89 88 82 53 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply. Good Luck!