The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven experienced Microsoft Architects that personally own and deliver elements from a set of services focused on assessing current and future needs for Atos customers with a focus on Microsoft products. Come in as an Azure Architect and get an opportunity to develop into broader Microsoft technologies! Moreover, Atos has a variety of technical platform expertise, including SAP, Oracle, Open source, Salesforce.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to gain security clearance.
Role & Responsibilities
- Co-operates with senior client, conducting investigations at a high level for IT strategy studies and feasibility studies to meet the customer stated requirements.
- Takes responsibility for investigative work to seek effective business solutions.
- Develops architectural views and migration option solutions,
- Participates in pre-issue peer reviews and post-issue delivery reviews, utilising business experience and skills to assess and advise on the viability of alternatives.
- Organizes implementation through improvements in information systems, data management, processes/procedures, organisation and equipment;
- Applies and supervises the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, e.g., TOGAF, BCS ES&A, and continuous process improvement.
- Builds strong relationships with account and other Atos technical groups (offshore and onshore), ensures the customer and internal partners stay informed on progress and choices available to them throughout the lifecycle of a solution.
Skills & Qualifications
- You will have a proven track record of successfully defining and articulating solutions based on the entire Microsoft Azure platform, cloud, hybrid solutions with 'on premise' aspects, or on-premise messaging and collaboration.
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to 'SC' level.
- Your knowledge and experience should include many or all of the following:
- Successfully defining, designing, and delivering enterprise solutions that embrace the entire Microsoft Azure platform
- Business knowledge and context of the use and value of Azure
- Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Articulation of IaaS, PaaS, FaaS and SaaS, and their business benefits
- Azure, hybrid and on-premise commercials and their implications
- Migration strategies and planning
- Ability to demonstrate the costing of Azure
- Use of Azure DevSecOps and CI/CD pipelining
- Integration with other Microsoft products such as O365
- Use of Azure monitoring the security tooling
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare