About the company:
Nigel Frank Recruitment in collaboration with our client who are a long-standing, and reputable Software organisation with a Product powered by Business Central are looking for a Business Central Developer/Technical Consultant to work with their extensive Global client list to deliver top-tier software solutions.
This organisation, and it's founder, are well known as being market leaders in the Business Central space.
For this role we are also considering FULLY REMOTE OPTIONS from NAV/BC Technical Consultants across Australia!
What you will be doing:
- MS Dynamics Business Central AL Development
- Understanding the code and analysing the problems to provide suggestions
- Developing interfaces for integrations with different products
- Collaborating within the team, liaising with key stakeholders to deliver high functioning systems
- Developing extensions & contributing to Solution design to ensure key business requirements are met
- Complete support related tasks & provide support to existing clients
- Contribute to research and development of new innovative functions
What you need:
- Strong experience developing/Technical consulting with Business Central/NAV
- Strong understanding of clean coding and best practice
- Experienced with OOP - object oriented principles
- Exposure/experience with Azure Devops
- Previous experience working in a support environment (release management, incident management & change management)
- Microsoft .Net Framework, SQL Server
Whats on offer:
- FULL REMOTE OPTION AVAILABLE
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals
- Successful, reputable & stable organisation
- Excellent salary packaging on offer
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume*
(03) 8952 0524