2nd Line Support Analyst - Contract - Outside IR35 - £150 - £200 per day- Immediate Start
One of my clients are looking for an incident handler on 2nd line support who can immediately come on board remotely to handle the below;
* Responsible for handling complex incidents requiring a high level of technical knowledge and, or, involving multiple suppliers according to agreed procedures to restore services quickly, maintain the quality and consistency of the service to minimise business disruption, enhance customer experience and maintain high levels of satisfaction.
* Responsible for facilitating recovery to normal operation in complex service environments involving multiple suppliers following resolution of incidents ensuring business services are operating normally to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Responsible for ensuring that resolved incidents are properly documented and closed in order that normal business operation resumes, is confirmed, and ensure lessons learned can be acted on to support future service improvements
* Responsible for analysing the causes of technically complex, multiple supplier incidents, and informing service owners in order to minimise probability of recurrence and contribute to service improvement ensuring continuity and effectiveness of business operations.
* Responsible for analysing metrics and reports on performance of the management process in support of simplification and continual service improvement to ensure minimal disruption in the business environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Educated to A Level or equivalent in experience in a relevant subject
* Hold ITIL Practitioner level accreditation or equivalent professional qualification
* Evidence of continual professional development to keep pace with technical and business change that meet defined SFIA V7 competencies.
* Able to demonstrate good experience in a 2nd Line Analyst/Engineering or Service Desk role preferably working within a large Local Authority or with a Service Provider providing 2nd Line Analyst/Engineering or Service Desk services
* Must demonstrate a track record of working within effective teams delivering high quality Service Management Services that have been proved successful in meeting complex business requirements and in enabling standardisation, simplification, sharing and re-use
* Able to demonstrate a clear understanding and capability to work within relevant ICT related standards including IITIL V3, ISO/IEC 38500, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 22301,
* ISO/IEC 20000, PRINCE2 and MSP
If you are interested and want to get on board for an immediate start - call 0203 826 6695 or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org