Azure Data Engineer
I'm looking for a Data Engineer to work on developing products and solutions in Azure. A chance to work for an exciting data driven company, who works with some of the largest industries within the sporting world.
I'm looking for someone with SQL, Azure and Python and other aspects of the BI stack. The main responsibilities are internally facing, you will be involved in some elements of working with clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and Architecture of Azure Data solutions
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
- Working with and modelling data warehouses.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise using SQL Server.
- Experience delivering a data warehouse solution from scratch.
- A strong understanding of SQL Azure principals (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies including use of Git
- Experience with Python/PySpark
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Bi-annual salary reviews and bonuses
- Company away days