Automation Tester- London- Up to £65K
I am looking to recruit a Automation Tester to Join an exciting client of mine.They are the UK's most accurate retail location insight company. They physically track every retail and leisure business across the entire country. My Client's data powers strategy and decision making for their clients, working across retail, leisure, out-of-home media, investment, property and financial services.
Role & Responsibilities
* This role will be responsible for manual and automated black box testing and end to end testing as a part of the software development team.
* The Software Tester will be expected to quickly develop a thorough understanding of the main LDC applications and the ability to apply acquired business knowledge to testing. He/she will be able to pinpoint any discrepancies or missing definitions in the specifications documents rather than solely rely on specifications for testing.
* This role will work closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other stakeholders throughout the process.
* This role will assume responsibility for delivery of a quality product. Quality will be measured by the delivery of value as defined by working software and low bug incidence.
Skills & Qualifications
* The successful candidate will have an eye for detail, a passion for data, and a keen sense of responsibility.
* Taking full responsibility to deliver the best quality of the applications.
* Committed to delivering on time and up to the standard.
* Experience in UI manual testing.
* A reasonable level of SQL knowledge is required.
* Base salary up to £65K
* Duration: Permanent
* Holidays: 25 days per calendar year (plus English public holidays)
* Employer pension contributions of 3% on pensionable earnings
* Cycle to work scheme
* Wellbeing in the office
* Access to a Retailer discount scheme
* Social Committee with various regular social events