Cloud Operations Administrator (2nd Line) - £30k - £35k
Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leading Microsoft Partner and one of Microsoft's Top Azure partners to find a talented and experienced Cloud Operations Administrator to join the ever-expanding team.
It will give you the chance to showcase your passion for Cloud Technologies in a team of engineers and architects who offer support for their Microsoft Cloud products. You will be in the forefront of Cloud technologies and have the chance to work with new and exciting Cloud products and technologies as well as being able to hone your skills with training opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Using problem solving skills to troubleshoot
- Meeting the demands of a past paced environment.
- Ensuring that the client is getting the best experience possible
Skills and Qualifications you will need:
- Have a experience with Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Azure
- Be well experienced in customer service and exhibit interpersonal skills
- Show that you have had success in a fast paced environment
- Be able to learn to work as part of a team
- General IT knowledge
- Show your passion for IT
- Opportunity to work in a focused but relaxed environment
- Remote Working
- Role Progression to Cloud Engineer, Team Leader or Architecture
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Christmas to New Year Holidays)
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7487 for a confidential chat.