Junior DataOps Engineer - London
I'm working with a data driven client in the sports industry, using the very latest tech who are looking for a Junior DataOps Engineer. You will have the opportunity to work on newly developed bespoke cloud applications, machine learning models and real time analytics.
The company culture is 2nd to none with company away days, bi annual bonus and salary reviews. You will work alongside leading professionals in the industry and learn new skills.
Although main responsibilities are internally facing, you will be involved in some elements of working with clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting and maintaining the data management platform.
- Working with the product and client facing teams to provide timely and accurate reports.
- Testing and regular releases of feature updates.
- On boarding new clients into the platform through data ingestion, data mapping etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Technical experience using SQL Server.
- Experience working within a Data Warehousing environment, any CRM systems,
- Experience with programming languages (SQL, R, Python/PySpark etc.)
- Any DevOps/Agile experience.
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Hybrid working
- Bi annual bonus
- Bi annual salary reviews
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.