Job title: D365 F&O Functional Consultant
Budget: Up to R75,000PM
Delighted to work with this company that provide bespoke products within the fashion industry - looking to expand their internal D365 division due to growth of the business and the use of their systems for the departments - where the full product lifecycle is in house.
You will be collaborating with internal channels, to help implement and provide fully functional D365 F&O operations, enabling business growth.
Your role will be to analyse, configure and prepare on arrange of modules within the space.
Responsibilities for this role
- F&O experience required
- Gathering of requirements within a business overview and analysis
- Underlying strategies within the systems
- Consulting clients on timelines and delivery
- Looking at varied modules
- Team player - collaborating with team members and clients
- Effective communication skills
- Decision making
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid remote work
- A great working environment with
- Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
- Opportunity to work with a range of industries and projects
- Regular salary appraisals
If you feel that you meet the requirements - get in touch with one of our job adverts or alternatively get in touch via email!