I am currently supporting a consultancy who specialises in providing ERP support/expertise for large Energy/Water companies. This role will be 100% remote and give the successful applicant an opportunity to expand upon their experience in a senior role within a successful business.
- Part of a Scrum team that focuses on specific modules within an energy vertical specific ERP
- Daily stand-ups with your colleagues (fellow Developers, Testers and Functional Architect) to ensure the timely progression of the work
- Guarantee the generalization/standardization of the minimal solution to obtain a re-usable component in MS Dynamics AX
- Develop software based on the design specifications made by the functional and technical consultants
- Apply your expertise to deliver high quality development work
- Document your work in a structured and transparent way
- OO programming (C++, C#, Java, .net …)
- Knowledge of X++, or the desire to learn X++ (exhaustive training will be provided)
- Pragmatic thinker oriented towards finding solutions
- A keen interest in the Utility sector
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in Dutch and English
- In-depth initial training (a.o. in X++)
- Long term career development and personal growth
- Very attractive & competitive salary
For more information about this fantastic role, please submit an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential consultation.