Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leading Microsoft Partner and one of Microsoft's Top Azure partners to find a talented and experienced Service Delivery Manger to join the ever-expanding Cloud Operations team of equally talented engineers.
It will give you the chance to showcase your passion for Cloud Technologies whilst also meeting the demands of a fast paced environment. You will be in the forefront of Cloud technologies and have the chance to work with new and exciting Cloud products and technologies as well as being able to hone your skills with training opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Use experience of Microsoft technologies and Cloud products to provide detailed reports of KPIs so that contracts can be renewed/ new service design
- Manage service performance against SLAs and meet budget expectations.
- Coordinate the service desk to ensure the best customer service is given to clients as well as ensuring SLAs are met.
- Work with customers to make adapt processes or to assist in implementing new processes to allow streamline working.
Skills and Qualifications you will need:
- Have a technical knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure so that you are able to accommodate customer 'technical service requests'
- Be well experienced in customer service and exhibit interpersonal skills
- Show that you have had success in a fast paced and demanding ITSM environment
- Be able to learn new technologies in a short amount of time and be able to do so in an unsupervised environment
- Prove your passion of Cloud Technologies
- Have the opportunity to work in a focused but relaxed environment
- Global Bonus Scheme
- Remote Working
- 28 Days Annual Leave (including between Christmas and New Year)
- Private Health and Dental Care
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7487 for a confidential chat.