Microsoft D365 CE Technical Architect
A leading organization in IT is looking to welcome a highly experienced MS D365 CE Technical Architect to the team!
Apply now if you are a talented Technical Architect with extensive D365 CE experience and looking for your next exciting opportunity.
The position is 100% remote and based in Eastern Time Zone with flexible working hours.
Only GC Holders/US Citizens will be considered at this time.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of MS D365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and Project Services applications
- Designing applications to meet strategic goals, provide creative business solutions, and specializing in one core piece of the larger D365 system
- Collaborating with the Analysis and Development teams to develop, service, and enhance the D365 systems
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years' work experience in an Architect position is a must!
- 3+ years' technical experience with Microsoft D365 and the D365 technology stack
- Excellent communication, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure/DevOps is a must!
- Azure, DevOps, Dynamics certifications are a plus!
- Unlimited opportunity for growth as a part of the elite Architecture team
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
- Flexible work-from-home arrangement
Apply now! Contact Emily Johnston via phone (347-577-9997) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.