You will be a great fit for this role if you are curious, ambitious and take the time to understand customer needs in great detail. The company are one of Norway's greatest cruise providers, expanding to new markets and focusing on bettering their customer experience.
- Collaborate with management to convert business ideas to new features
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure projects meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Maintain and keep production code operational
- Gradually redesign and modernize the company booking system.
- Help integrate the solutions into customers
- Develop new APIs both for internal and external use
- Be a mentor for more junior members of the team
- Write clean, testable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Support, test and deploy new products and features using the latest technologies on the market.
- Experience with C#, Rest API, JSON, SQL, TDD, WCF
- Experience with Azure, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes is highly advantageous
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Experience with Octopus Deploy, Git and DevOps
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design and Database Design
- You have completed multiple projects working in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work, setting a strong example to the rest of the team.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
Here you will be a senior member of the back end development teams, collaborating with multiple teams from technical specialists, business etc. You will be workings hands on to recreate the B2C platform for the group. This platform is responsible for the cruise package builders, booking systems, pre-journey, post-journey and website. This means you will be working on a core business solution.
The technical teams are made up 45 people across the world in a few different offices. They are dedicated to improvement and learning and have a great internal culture which aims to inspire their employees to come up with new innovations and ideas.
If this sounds like a role which suits your background and ambition, please apply.