Role: Modern Workplace Technical Architect
** If some specific requirements are not applicable to you please reach out to us, in any case there may be flexibility or other roles we work on that are relevant to your experience**
- Annual car allowance
- EV car scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Medical Cash Plan
- 24/7 EAP
- Workplace pension scheme
- Holiday Exchange Scheme
My client is looking for an experienced Modern Workplace Technical. The focus of the role is to lead client engagements by providing technical thought leadership ensuring that the business challenges of the client are understood and that the application of Cloud technology is applied appropriately to overcome the challenges. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing area of the business where you can become an integral member of the team shaping our success. Versatility is essential. I'm looking for a self-starter who can adapt to picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Security & Compliance aspects of M365
- Experience delivering projects within the M365 suite.
- Experience in Microsoft O365, Microsoft Exchange Online, Security and Compliance as a minimum.
- Any experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams or Microsoft Project Online would be beneficial.
- Experience with tenant to tenant migrations.
- Expert understanding of migration processes to migrate content and capabilities into Office 365 from on-premises and other cloud solutions
- Can demonstrate pre-sales/consulting experience and has the ability to write compelling propositions and completing tenders.
- Experience in working on discovery sessions or workshops, where you can gain insight and work with customers from C-level stakeholders down.
- Strong experience in writing solution designs and can work alongside delivery teams when needed.
- AzureAD Connect and Identity Management
- Microsoft Information Protection and Governance
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Microsoft Cloud App Security Access Broker
- Defender for Identity, 365, and Endpoint
- Windows 10
- Microsoft 365 Transition, Migration, and Adoption
- Understanding of the broader Microsoft 365 stack
- Technical background in a major product pillar such as Exchange or SharePoint.
- Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Security Administrator Associate
To register your interest please send CV's to email@example.com