IT Director (Business Central), £85,000, London & Remote
The client I am working with a national organisation in the Manufacturing and Construction industry, who are in need of an IT Director.
The role is an opportunity to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organization's IT department and internal systems such as Dynamics 365 Business Central/CRM. Your role will see you act in a leadership capacity, collaborating with all verticals of the business and working alongside the board. The overriding purpose of this role is to establish an underlying technology strategy that incorporates all of the organisation's core values.
- The role is an IT director
- Leading a growing IT Department through a period of transitional change
- Supporting and training a team of 12 IT Technicians, Developer & Support
- Be the Product expert for the Dynamics Business Central/CE systems
- Reporting on the Board of directors
Core skills required to be considered for this role:
- Stakeholder Management - Tried and tested, stakeholder-facing skills are crucial due to the nature of this role
- Technology Systems & Products- Ideally, candidates will have proven experience with ERP (Dynamics NAV/Business Central)
- Knowledge of internal business processes
- Leadership- Strong leadership skills are a must, including the ability to inspire and motivate diverse teams
- System Implementation - must be able to demonstrate strategic skills, including experience both designing, implementing and maintaining general IT infrastructure, servers etc
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging upto £85,000 (experience dependant)
- Heavily invested IT department & signifcant budget autonomy
- Amazing company culture and flexible working hours
- Certifications offered across the 3 MS Intelligence platforms
- Company revenue is predicted to double by 2022
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.