Senior Business Analyst/ Project Manager - London
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in business analysis? My client are a successful data and analytics company that work with some of retail's biggest clients on exciting projects. They have a culture based on support and respect. With a commitment to making the workplace as enjoyable as possible, they also offer remote working and flexible work hours.
They are looking for a talented individual that can come into their organisation and act as both a Project Manager and Business Analyst to help drive the business forward with both their internal and external projects.
You will have a desire to always strive to do better and be a multifaceted self-starter. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and make efficient and effective impacts. You need to be someone who can take control of the resources in the Technology Team to deliver projects on time, in scope, and on budget.
You will be required to:
- the ideal candidate will have a technical/programmer background and with excellent knowledge agile methodologies and of the software development cycle
- Co-ordinate resources within the Technology team as well as work with other departments/clients, to deliver projects on time, within scope and budget.
- Talk to clients and stakeholders to specify business requirements, then translate these requirements into technical specifications.
- Work closely with developers to discuss questions and issues on a detailed level
- 4+ years of commercial experience
- Track record of system transformation as well as greenfield projects business analysis
- Agile project management experience - Agile certified practitioner
- Ability to anticipate and identify critical technical obstacles or risks
- Know how to make accurate technology decisions when working with developers
- SQL Server experience - an understanding of databases and data query languages
- Base salary up to £75,000 per annum depending on experience
- Pension contribution
- Standard holiday allowance
- And more
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.