Working in Azure Operations Center, you will evaluate complex system deployment and integration processes and build solutions that automate them to reduce human error and cost. The goal is to help our customers remove cost, increase speed to market and continuously drive efficiencies.
You will work over our project and operational support clients to analyze deployment processes and identify repetitive, manual elements that can be automated out.
You will help design and build deployment pipelines and other automation solutions using a wide range of Microsoft and opensource tools.
You will be a critical part of the automation team, ensuring that systems and services run smoothly, automatically and too lower cost.
Role & Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Design and Build Modern Deployment Pipelines.
- Design and Build environments using Infrastructure as Code - using Terraform or ARM templates
Skills & Qualifications
- You must have demonstrated experience of turning business use cases and requirements to technical solutions.
- Must have project experience in design, implementation, and/or support of Microsoft Azure based solutions
- Experience in at least 2 of the following languages: PowerShell, Python, C#, ARM templates and Terraform
- Experience in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC
- Must have prior experience and background in running Azure Cloud based solutions.
- Must have experience in CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes (optional)
- Great Salary on offer
- All qualifications and trainning full supported and zero cost to you
- Excellent benefits