Data Engineering Manager - Azure - Midlands - £80K
I'm looking for a Data Engineering Manager to join a large retail organisation going through an exciting transition as they move to the cloud (Azure). Key skills and experience required includes (but not limited to) technical experience with Azure (ideally someone who's migrated to the cloud), management experience of a team of data engineers (inc team development, delivering 1-2-1's, training etc.
You will have the opportunity to work with the very latest tech alongside a great team. Flexible working is on offer (1 day in office per month)
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
- Lead the migration of our on-premise data warehouse to Microsoft Azure by designing and building robust data solutions.
- Work closely with data engineers to act as a senior contributor on the design, building and management of the data platform.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise using SQL Server.
- Solid hands-on experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Synapse and Databricks
- Excellent leadership skills, with experience of developing and mentoring a Data Engineering function.
- £70,000 - £80,000
- £6,000 car allowance
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.