D365 F&O ERP Project Manager - Remote
A Microsoft Gold partner that is well-established and is currently working on projects in multiple industries right now.
The Dynamics ERP Project Manager, SMB will ensure project teams have a full understanding of the customer's requirements and the direction for a Dynamics solution.
In this position you will:
- Oversee and manage the planning,
- Design and implementation of multiple consulting projects by interacting with customers and vendors to deliver D365 centric solutions on time and within budget.
- Acquire resources and coordinate efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to define the project objectives
- Oversee quality and client satisfaction throughout its life cycle. Note: This is a remote opportunity and can be based from any location in the United States.
- Manage and execute multiple small to medium business size projects simultaneously.
- Establish budgets and complete work within established budget constraints.
- Plan, direct and monitor all project activity and assign tasks to team members by setting goals, delegating assignments and reviewing work, schedules, milestones, and deliverable due dates.
- Develop detailed plans and timelines and follow through on said timelines while producing detailed reports on progress to the client and Columbus management.
- Develop and deliver presentations to customers by outlining findings and recommendations to guide the design, implementation and management of the identified solution.
Translate functional business objectives and critical success factors into actionable business, organization and information strategies/deliverables.
- Provide insight and illustrate Sure Step Methodologies and solutions to the unique technical strategy needs.
- BA/BS in MIS, Computer Science, Accounting or equivalent
- 3-5+ years of SMB project management experience with ERP implementations.
- 3-5+ years proven track record of successfully implementing Microsoft Dynamics in one or more of the following roles: Solutions Consultant, Project Management, Implementation Consultant.
- A minimum of 6+ full-cycle ERP implementations within Project Manager role.
Experience with associated tools and technologies such as SQL Reporting Services or SharePoint are highly desirable.
- Ability to adhere to and enhance Microsoft Sure Step Methodology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel nationally up to 25%. (on hold)
PMI Certified PMP and Dynamics Certifications are big plus
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 646-540-7465.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7465; Please ask for Andrew Bavaro, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!