Junior Account Manager - Dynamics - £35,000 + OTE - Remote
My client, a leading provider of D365 Business Central ERP products/solutions is looking to add to their successful sales team. This award winning organisation has over 100 years of Dynamics experience internally and seen great success recently in expediting customer's business efficiency.
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment offering breakthrough technology and services. The organisation is offering a competitive compensation package of base salary and OTE along with full benefits and the opportunity for professional growth. The ideal individual would possess experience in managing accounts, building relationships, and developing new business.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Initiating client leads that create opportunities for new business
- Effectively leveraging resources throughout all sales cycles
- Manage sales forecast activity
- Meet and exceed targets in a highly competitive and dynamic market environment
You will be Successful in this role if you have:
- Demonstrated success in a similar role managing Dynamics accounts (5+ years)
- 2+ years experience upgrading and renewing current accounts (D365/ERP/Dynamics)
- Sales expertise in the development and delivery of technological solutions
- Demonstrated success with quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Some domestic travel up to 10% are expected. Candidates who have experience selling Dynamics are strongly encouraged to apply!
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to email@example.com or call 01914060304
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout UK and Globally. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.