Java Developer - Fully Remote - Up to £65,000
Award winning company desiring a Strong Java Developer to help with delivering some of the largest Government systems as well as business-critical solutions to various sectors across a wide range of platforms, operating systems, open-source components and databases.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of projects in an Agile way according to Functional and None Functional Requirements Specifications.
- Being a mentor and being able to co-ordinate and deliver scalable, secure solutions in line with good industry software engineering practices (code quality, CI/CD, OWASP, TDD, SOLID, DRY etc).
Skills & Qualifications
- Design, develop and maintain cloud-based software applications using Java and associated frameworks (e.g., Spring, Groovy, Jersey, JUnit, Guava, Hibernate etc).
- Experience of developing RESTful microservice architectures and solutions which use data persistence approaches (e.g., SQL/No-SQL)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Working
- Share Scheme
- Training Opportunities and Educational Assistance
Get in contact today
Interviewing this week, if interested, please drop me a message or get in touch with the below:
firstname.lastname@example.org & 0191 500 8478
We offer a referral scheme of £250 Amazon vouchers. So if you do know anyone who is looking for a new role, if we place them with a client you will receive the vouchers!